1. Zaremsky, G.J., Aircraft brake. 1993, Google Patents.
2. Chauhan, A. and Y. Kapoor, Contact lens based bioactive agent delivery system. 2011, Google Patents.
3. Ilyasov, M.H., Dynamic stability of viscoelastic plates. International journal of engineering science, 2007. 45(1): p. 111-122.
4. Robertson, S.R., Forced axisymmetric motion of circular, viscoelastic plates. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1971. 17(3): p. 363-381.
5. Wang, Y.Z. and T.J. Tsai, Static and dynamic analysis of a viscoelastic plate by the finite element method. Applied Acoustics, 1988. 25(2): p. 77-94.
6. Chen, T.M., The hybrid Laplace transform/finite element method applied to the quasi‐static and dynamic analysis of viscoelastic Timoshenko beams. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 1995. 38(3): p. 509-522.
7. Abdoun, F., et al., Forced harmonic response of viscoelastic structures by an asymptotic numerical method. Computers & Structures, 2009. 87(1-2): p. 91-100.
8. Assie, A.E., M.A. Eltaher, and F.F. Mahmoud, The response of viscoelastic-frictionless bodies under normal impact. International journal of mechanical sciences, 2010. 52(3): p. 446-454.
9. Khalfi, B. and A. Ross, Transient response of a plate with partial constrained viscoelastic layer damping. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2013. 68: p. 304-312.
10. Amoushahi, H. and M. Azhari, Static and instability analysis of moderately thick viscoelastic plates using a fully discretized nonlinear finite strip formulation. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2014. 56: p. 222-231.
11. Liang, X., et al., Semi-analytical solution for three-dimensional transient response of functionally graded annular plate on a two parameter viscoelastic foundation. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2014. 333(12): p. 2649-2663.
12. Gupta, A.K. and L. Kumar, Vibration of non-homogeneous visco-elastic circular plate of linearly varying thickness in steady state temperature field. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2010. 48(1): p. 255-266.
13. Pawlus, D., Dynamic behaviour of three-layered annular plates with viscoelastic core under lateral loads. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2015. 53(4): p. 775-788.
14. Panigrahi, S.K. and K. Das, Ballistic impact analyses of triangular corrugated plates filled with foam core. Advances in Computational Design, 2016. 1(2): p. 139-154.
15. Kumar, A. and S. Panda, Optimal damping in circular cylindrical sandwich shells with a three-layered viscoelastic composite core. Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 2017. 139(6).
16. Behera, S. and P. Kumari, Free vibration of Levy-type rectangular laminated plates using efficient zig-zag theory. Advances in Computational Design, 2018. 3(3): p. 213-232.
17. Ajri, M., M. Fakhrabadi, and A. Rastgoo, Analytical solution for nonlinear dynamic behavior of viscoelastic nano-plates modeled by consistent couple stress theory. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, 2018. 15(9).
18. Ajri, M., A. Rastgoo, and M. Fakhrabadi, Primary and secondary resonance analyses of viscoelastic nanoplates based on strain gradient theory. International Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2018. 10(10): p. 1850109.
19. Ajri, M. and M. Fakhrabadi, Nonlinear free vibration of viscoelastic nanoplates based on modified couple stress theory. Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics, 2018. 49(1): p. 44-53.
20. Ajri, M., A. Rastgoo, and M. Fakhrabadi, How does flexoelectricity affect static bending and nonlinear dynamic response of nanoscale lipid bilayers? Physica Scripta, 2019. 95(2): p. 025001.
21. Ajri, M., A. Rastgoo, and M. Fakhrabadi, Non-stationary vibration and super-harmonic resonances of nonlinear viscoelastic nano-resonators. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 2019. 70(5): p. 623-637.
22. Sadd, M.H., Elasticity: Theory, Applications, and Numerics. 2009: Academic Press.
23. Wang, C.M., J.N. Reddy, and K.H. Lee, Shear Deformable Beams and Plates: Relationships with Classical Solutions. 2000: Elsevier.
24. Riande, E., et al., Polymer Viscoelasticity: Stress and Strain in Practice. 1999: CRC Press.
25. Suzuki, K., et al., Axisymmetric vibrations of a vessel with variable thickness. Bulletin of JSME, 1982. 25(208): p. 1591-1600.
26. Nayfeh, A.H., Introduction to Perturbation Techniques. 2011: John Wiley & Sons.
27. Moshir, S.K., H.R. Eipakchi, and F. Sohani, Free vibration behavior of viscoelastic annular plates using first order shear deformation theory. Struct. Eng. Mech, 2017. 62(5): p. 607-618.
28. Hagedorn, P. and A. DasGupta, Vibrations and Waves in Continuous Mechanical Systems. 2007: Wiley Online Library.
29. ANSYS Element Reference, www.ansys.stuba.sk