1. All authors can use this template to write their manuscript.
2. Please use this document for preparing title page.
3. This document contains the guidelines for manuscript preparation and final paper
submission to the Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics.
4. Papers should neither have been previously published nor been sent to other
journals before the final decision from JCAMECH.
5. All of the necessary documents (manuscript, cover letter, copyright from, etc.)
should be submitted electronically to the site.
6. The authors are strongly recommended to use Microsoft Word® for the
text of their manuscript. The paper should be formatted in single column with margins
2.5 cm and should be written using the Times New Roman 12pt.
7. Typical papers should not exceed 7500 words or 12 journal pages.
8. The Title must be written using the Times New Roman 18pt and should not exceed
100 words (including spaces). The full name(s) of Author(s) should be appeared below
the title and used the Times New Roman 11pt, boldface. The affiliation(s) should be
followed on the next line, written use the Times New Roman 9pt, Italic, with the
affiliation(s) and complete mailing address of author(s) and the telephone/fax and
E-mail address of the Corresponding Author.
9. The abstract should contain 200-280 words. A maximum five Keywords by the capital
letters and in alphabetical order should be provided after the abstract.
10. All related figures and tables should have high quality. Original versions of figures
(with PDF, Microsoft Excel® and MATLAB® figure formats) should be presented.
11. The authors should use Endnote for preparing the reference section using prepared Endnote Style. Also, the Endnote library should be uploaded as a supplementary file with the manuscript and title page.
12. The authors are responsible for the content of the contribution. The last version of
the paper before publishing will be sent to the corresponding author for the final check.
If the number of authors is more than one, the corresponding author should be indicated.
13. Readers of the journal can send the comment’s office up to six months after
publishing the paper. If the editorial boards accept the comments, the author of paper
will be invited to respond the comments in the maximum next two journal numbers.
14. Accepted paper for publishing which is edited by the journal cannot be changed.
15. Submitted papers to the Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics will not be returned to the author(s) after peer review process.