1. P. Channon, S. Hopkins, and D. Pham, "Derivation of optimal walking motions for a bipedal walking robot," Robotica, vol. 10, pp. 165-172, 1992.
2. C. Chevallereau and Y. Aoustin, "Optimal reference trajectories for walking and running of a biped robot," Robotica, vol. 19, pp. 557-569, 2001.
3. S. Kajita and K. Tani, "Study of dynamic biped locomotion on rugged terrain-derivation and application of the linear inverted pendulum mode," in Robotics and Automation, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on, 1991, pp. 1405-1411.
4. S. Kajita, F. Kanehiro, K. Kaneko, K. Fujiwara, K. Harada, K. Yokoi, et al., "Biped walking pattern generation by using preview control of zero-moment point," in Robotics and Automation. Proceedings. ICRA'03. IEEE International Conference on, 2003, pp. 1620-1626.
5. J. H. Park and K. D. Kim, "Biped robot walking using gravity-compensated inverted pendulum mode and computed torque control," in Robotics and Automation, In: Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE 1998, pp. 3528-3533.
6. T. Sato, S. Sakaino, and K. Ohnishi, "Real-time walking trajectory generation method with three-mass models at constant body height for three-dimensional biped robots," Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 58, pp. 376-383, 2011.
7. Q. Huang, K. Yokoi, S. Kajita, K. Kaneko, H. Arai, N. Koyachi, et al., "Planning walking patterns for a biped robot," Robotics and Automation, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 17, pp. 280-289, 2001.
8. M. Rostami and G. Bessonnet, "Sagittal gait of a biped robot during the single support phase. Part 2: optimal motion," Robotica, vol. 19, pp. 241-253, 2001.
9. G. Capi, Y. Nasu, L. Barolli, K. Mitobe, and K. Takeda, "Application of genetic algorithms for biped robot gait synthesis optimization during walking and going up-stairs," Advanced robotics, vol. 15, pp. 675-694, 2001.
10. G. Bessonnet, S. Chesse, and P. Sardain, "Optimal gait synthesis of a seven-link planar biped," The International journal of robotics research, vol. 23, pp. 1059-1073, 2004.
11. G. Bessonnet, P. Seguin, and P. Sardain, "A parametric optimization approach to walking pattern synthesis," The International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 24, pp. 523-536, 2005.
12. M. J. Sadigh and S. Mansouri, "Application of phase-plane method in generating minimum time solution for stable walking of biped robot with specified pattern of Motion," Robotica, vol. 31, pp. 837-851, 2013.
13. G. Carbone, Y. Ogura, H.-o. Lim, A. Takanishi, and M. Ceccarelli, "Dynamic simulation and experiments for the design of a new 7-dofs biped walking leg module," Robotica, vol. 22, pp. 41-50, 2004.
14. T. Buschmann, S. Lohmeier, and H. Ulbrich, "Humanoid robot lola: Design and walking control," Journal of physiology-Paris, vol. 103, pp. 141-148, 2009.
15. D. Tlalolini, C. Chevallereau, and Y. Aoustin, "Comparison of different gaits with rotation of the feet for a planar biped," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 57, pp. 371-383, 2009.
16. S. Aoi and K. Tsuchiya, "Generation of bipedal walking through interactions among the robot dynamics, the oscillator dynamics, and the environment: Stability characteristics of a five-link planar biped robot," Autonomous Robots, vol. 30, pp. 123-141, 2011.
17. O. Kwon and J. H. Park, "Asymmetric trajectory generation and impedance control for running of biped robots," Autonomous Robots, vol. 26, pp. 47-78, 2009.
18. S. Aoi and K. Tsuchiya, "Locomotion control of a biped robot using nonlinear oscillators," Autonomous robots, vol. 19, pp. 219-232, 2005.
19. M. Sadedel, A. Yousefi-Koma, and M. Khadiv, "Offline path planning, dynamic modeling and gait optimization of a 2D humanoid robot," in Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), Second RSI/ISM International Conference on, 2014, pp. 131-136.
20. M. Khadiv, S. A. A. Moosavian, and M. Sadedel, "Dynamics modeling of fully-actuated humanoids with general robot-environment interaction," in Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), Second RSI/ISM International Conference on, 2014, pp. 233-238.
21. ] M. Khadiv, S. A. A. Moosavian, A. Yousefi-Koma, M. Sadedel, and S. Mansouri, "Optimal gait planning for humanoids with 3D structure walking on slippery surfaces," Robotica, pp. 1-19, 2015.
22. T. Wang, C. Chevallereau, and C. F. Rengifo, "Walking and steering control for a 3D biped robot considering ground contact and stability," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 60, pp. 962-977, 2012.
23. Y. Aoustin and A. Formalskii, "3D walking biped: optimal swing of the arms," Multibody System Dynamics, vol. 32, pp. 55-66, 2014.
24. D. Tlalolini, C. Chevallereau, and Y. Aoustin, "Human-like walking: Optimal motion of a bipedal robot with toe-rotation motion," Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on, vol. 16, pp. 310-320, 2011.
25. M. Vukobratovic and D. Juricic, "Contribution to the synthesis of biped gait," Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, pp. 1-6, 1969.
26. A. Goswami, "Postural stability of biped robots and the foot-rotation indicator (FRI) point," The International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 18, pp. 523-533, 1999.
27. M. B. Popovic, A. Goswami, and H. Herr, "Ground reference points in legged locomotion: Definitions, biological trajectories and control implications," The International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 24, pp. 1013-1032, 2005.
28. H. Hirukawa, S. Hattori, S. Kajita, K. Harada, K. Kaneko, F. Kanehiro, et al., "A pattern generator of humanoid robots walking on a rough terrain," in Robotics and Automation, IEEE International Conference on, 2007, pp. 2181-2187.
29. M. Vukobratović and B. Borovac, "Zero-moment point-thirty five years of its life," International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, vol. 1, pp. 157-173, 2004.